miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2020


 

Hello my 4th "C" graders!

On week 24 we continue talking about how teens (teenagers) can change the world. Your learning purpose of this week is to create a graphic organizer about causes and effects of some issues that affect the world or your community. So you will watch two videos to help you have some ideas.



From the issues mentioned in the video, which one would you like to change? Why?
(De los problemas mencionados en el video, cuál te gustaría cambiar? ¿Por qué?)
I would like to change ....(mention the problem) because I think ....
(Me gustaría cambiar ... (mencionas el problema) porque pienso ...)


If you were a campaigner (activist), what would you do to change the world?
(Si fueses un activista, qué harías para cambiar el mundo?

If I were a campaigner, I would ...
(Si fuese un activista, yo ....)




2 comentarios:

  1. good afternoon teacher I'm sebastian huamancaja from 4C.

    From the issues mentioned in the video, which one would you like to change? Why?
    - the pollution why in the world we find sundry wastes, in the eart, the seas and zones cultural causing effects to long term.

    If you were a campaigner (activist), what would you do to change the world?
    would campaign against of the pollution To generate conscience and make a change in the world

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good afternoon teacher, I'm Andrea Duran from 4TH "C":

    - From the issues mentioned in the video, which one would you like to change? Why?

    I would like to change inequality because it negatively affects everyone and doesn't allow everyone to have the same opportunities.

    - If you were a campaigner (activist), what would you do to change the world?

    If I were an activist, I would campaign against inequality and start the change by myself. With this, I mean that I will respect everyone. Later, I would start with campaigns in my school to raise awareness about this issue.

    Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar