jueves, 8 de octubre de 2020


 

 MY DEAR 4th"C" GRADERS 😊

     😉 Hope you are ok at home!





On this week 17 you are going to do some reading comprehension activities in your Classroom and a challenging activity using Edpuzzle to practise your listening comprehension 👂📖.

For that reason I invite you to watch the following video "4 Strategies to master reading comprehension skills" and answer the question according to your level.






PRE A1 - A1

Name the 4 strategies that are mentioned in the video and write what it is about. (nombra las 4 estrategias que son mencionadas en el video y escribe de qué se trata cada una)


A2 - A2+

Which strategy would you like to apply in order to improve your reading comprehension skills?



4 comentarios:

  1. Buenas días profesora, soy el alumno Rodrigo Kento Cabrera Cajacuri del 4to C.

    Which strategy would you like to apply in order to improve your reading comprehension skills?
    The first strategy that I would use will be listening to videos, movies or series in english. This would make my listening comprehension better and with that I could identify easier some words words when I hear them.
    Other strategy could the reading of books in english, this would improve my reading comprehension increasing my vocabulary and comprehension of the english words making me better at understanding english words, sentences and phrases.


    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good afternoon teacher, I'm Andrea Duran from 4TH "C"

    1.- Which strategy would you like to apply in order to improve your reading comprehension skills?

    - The first strategy that I would use is SKIM because it helps to give an idea about what the text is about. Then I’d use SCAN and ANALYZE to see what is the important information. Finally, I’d use EXPAND MY VOCABULARY to learn new words.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good afternoon teacher, I'm Erick Palomino from 4 C
    1. Which strategy would you like to apply in order to improve your reading comprehension skills?
    Being in a quiet place and concentrating more to understand better

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I´m Rodrigo yacupoma from 4 C
    Mi respuesta:
    First use the "SKIM" to more less know what the text is about. Then the "SCAN" to know which is the important information.

    ResponderEliminar